SkateMap Forum :

It is currently Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:12 pm

-

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Enjoying Madden nfl to be rewarding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:30 am 
Ultimo arrivato
Ultimo arrivato

They are likely to do what they have been performing for the years: whenever before continuing on Madden 20 coins to M21 they attempt to finish their 99 OVR teams bleed people dry down the stretch. They did a promo for your draft, so it will probably be two weeks until another one. We are going to get GTs and ULs this week and if we something following Friday to wave over us. Wish it had been much better, but these overhaul want lists are just a pipe dream. I knew they phoned it in a very long time but they resoundingly reminded me using a 1 upgrade and the cherry on top of the cake was when the LTD threw on him. They could have easily made him a close Endgame Slot Corner rivaling NTL but instead they gave us a hardly usable CB. He blocks kicks for my own squad.

Weekly I am not asking for a promo that is massive. I'm requesting enjoying Madden nfl to be rewarding. Id rather have additional goals. They may be focusing on madden 21 but we all purchased Madden nfl and put time and effort into enjoying, so they ought to be refreshing the content up until 21 comes out. I didn't realize we were gonna go directly back to"It has been nearly a week since articles, I'm sour." But here we are.Its not being salty, its needing to grind to get something. I enjoyed the draft promo just like most did but there are ways to maintain the player base happy with little tweaks to Madden nfl. We don't need a large promo but we do want something to remain engaged.

Ea doesn't care about gameplay or content they care about is that money. Fuck EA straight trash have not turned Madden nfl on because Easter promo. I'm not giving them my hard earned money when they can't even make a match right. Yea this is actually the first year of MUT that I have played with this long (mostly the whole year). It's sad seeing boring Madden nfl apparently gets this period of the year. GTs are out of my range of possibilities therefore last couple weeks has mostly just me hoping that the 3 UL in the conclusion of the week are gamers that I really want.I heard Positional Heroes is coming shortly. Is that a promo?

Idea's my dude. Ea should half off pts. A Blitz would be sweet. Then rewards and House rules like last year would be amazing. Intending to load my match in and examine my group and see how many fantastic cards that I got from House rules!! I dont purchase bundles but mut coins for sale if things were half other people may buy more and may push gt costs so that I could possess 1 lol. Grant it they given the free packs things which they like make them a Ultimate legend pack one week per legend bunch and ought to change the packs out and then back to 2 gamechanger packs and two elite or whatever they are. The wonderful extra 100k weekend league is good. Like only idea's to meet the community.

Profile E-mail  

-